Terms and Conditions
- By entering this site you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use thereof. These terms and conditions are governed and constructed according to Scottish Law. All references throughout this site to "A and C Audio Visual" or "the Company" or "ACAV", should be taken to mean the limited company of A and C Audio Visual Ltd, a company registered in Scotland number 259661, with UK VAT registration number 556 4602 35.
- Although ACAV will endeavour to ensure the accuracy of all the information within this web site, we shall not be liable for damages of any kind resulting from use of this site, or ordering therefrom other than as statutory duty requires.
- Pictures shown are for illustration purposes only, and may not reflect exactly the current design of the product listed. All trademarks and brands, and their respective owners are acknowledged.
- No variation to these conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing between the Buyer and ACAV. No terms and conditions put forward by the customer in conflict with these terms and conditions shall be incorporated into any contract unless separately agreed in writing and signed on behalf of ACAV by an appropriate representative of said company.
- By purchasing any product or item you are thereby agreeing to the herein stated terms and conditions.
- Pricing and availability are subject to change without prior notice. Initial price shown on any product with variants is the lowest price for that item. The final price of an item will depend on the ultimate variant selected. Pricing will always be displayed at checkout showing the final cost of the specific item selected.
- Prices shown are web shop only prices, and may not be available other than for orders placed online. The title of the goods will remain the property of ACAV until payment is received in full.
- Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any web page, document or information issued by ACAV shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of ACAV.
- By submitting your order you are offering to buy goods and allowing us to use your personal details for the purposes of supplying goods (including passing your details onto couriers and other subcontractors). Placing an order does not constitute a contract or imply acceptance by ACAV of your order, but only a record of your offer to purchase a particular item at a particular price.
- After you place an order, ACAV will determine whether or not to complete the order, and ACAV may refuse or limit your order for any reason.
- For the avoidance of doubt, a contract will only be formed upon confirmation of dispatch of your order, which you will be notified of via email.
- Orders placed on-line will receive notification via email if we are unable to process the order. Rejection may be for a number of reasons including, but not limited to, goods no longer being manufactured by the supplier and goods currently being unavailable.
- All orders made from the UK are subject to 17.5% VAT. Minimum order value £10.00 excluding carriage and VAT.
- To protect your security and prevent credit card fraud where possible, we reserve the right to ask for proof of ID and to carry out a credit check where necessary. We accept credit/debit card payments via Visa, Mastercard and Switch/Maestro. Credit card payments are debited at the time of order.
- You may supply your credit card information via phone, fax or over the Internet. Do not submit credit or debit card information via email as this is not a secure method.
- In the event that ACAV are unable to fulfill an order within a reasonable time frame due to insufficient stock, the customer will be notified of an expected delivery date and, should this prove unsuitable to the customer, a full refund will be given.
- Delivery is charged at cost within the UK mainland. Extra charges may be applied for Islands, remote areas, Northern Ireland, and for large orders. We will notify if this is the case. For international orders we will advise of additional delivery costs before dispatching your order. Costs will vary from country to country.
- Products are delivered either direct from our warehouse or from one of our stock logistics partners. Goods must be signed for on delivery; therefore they cannot be left with neighbours, in garages or at the back door etc.
- All delivery timescales given, whether in writing or verbally, are estimates. If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you and inform you of the expected delivery date. However, you will always be given the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait. In the event that you wish to cancel your order, your credit card payment will be refunded immediately.
6. Delivery Damage
- If goods arrive in a damaged condition you must make a note on the carrier's delivery consignment note and contact us immediately. We require written notice of the damages within 3 working days - thus either by email, fax or letter. ACAV shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay in delivering goods.
- All returns to be in accordance with our returns policy which forms an integral part of these terms and conditions.
8. Force Majeure
- The Company shall not be liable for the cancellation by it of any order or any unfulfilled part thereof or for effecting partial delivery or performance if performance by the Company is prevented or delayed whether directly or indirectly by any cause whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Company whether such cause existed or was foreseeable at the date of acceptance of the customer's order by the Company or not and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing any cause shall be deemed to prevent, hinder or delay the Company if the Company is thereby prevented, hindered or delayed from fulfilling other similar commitments whether to the customer or to third parties
9. Customer Service
- A and C Audio Visual are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please e-mail us at CustomerService@aandcaudio.co.uk