This low-profile omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone is designed for clear, highly intelligible sound reinforcement, professional recording and teleconferencing in table-, ceiling-, or panel-mount applications.
The microphone is equipped with a self-contained power module with an XLRM-type output connector, eliminating the need for an external power module. The microphone offers unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference thanks to Audio-Technica's UniGuard® innovations. Protected by a rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille, the microphone has a 360° pickup angle, and is available in two colors: black (ES945) and white (ES945W).
ES945 Key Features:
- The Audio Technica ES945 is designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and teleconferencing
- Mounts unobtrusively in table-tops, ceilings and wall panels
- Self-contained power module with XLRM-type output connector
- Rugged all-metal case with a two-layer steel mesh grille
- Isolators provide mechanical dampening of mounting-surface vibration
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Available in two colors: black (ES945) and white (ES945W)
- RoHS compliant-free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 40-18,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 142 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 112 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 64 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requiremens: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 63 g (2.2 oz)
- Dimensions: 69.0 mm (2.72") long, 28.0 mm (1.10") diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Need Expert Advice?
- Call Us now on: 01592 654 549
- Alternatively you can Email Us